60 Minute Sunbed Course
- Exclusive on-line offer
- Rated 5 Stars on Google
- Get a great tan with our best in class beds
- Access to both UV and Red-light Therapy sunbeds
- Access to lay-down and stand-up beds
- Your tanning minutes are available immediately
First class service and the most beautiful and friendly staff I’ve ever came across in a beauty and tanning salon, nothing is too much for anyone of them xx highly recommended too anyone. – Yvonne Hyndman
All our sunbeds are regularly retubed, sanitised after every use and staff are always on hand to offer advice and guidance on how to make the most of your tanning session.
Clients have the choice of using a stand-up tanning booth or a traditional sunbed. This mix of seven machines with our morning to night opening hours means easy access to tanning that suits your schedule.
Get the best tanning experience with our guide on how to get the perfect tan.
Get Vital Vitamin D
Our sunbeds are an incredible source of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential for good health with medical studies around the world proving that it plays a big part in our physical and mental health and helps with depression, obesity, MS, bone health and many other ailments.
Red Light Therapy Benefits
- Red light therapy creates a healthy glow about your face
- Improves & smooths overall skin tone
- Builds collagen, reducing wrinkles, including crow’s feet, under-eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles & laugh lines
- Speeds the healing of blemishes, like acne and rosacea
- Reduces redness, flushing, and broken capillaries
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Brings more moisture to your skin
- Prevents hair loss & stimulates regrowth
Best sunbeds in Ballymena wouldn’t go anywhere else! – Lauren Hill
Over-18’s only. Tanning requires full assessment and pre-session reviews by Urban staff. Our client’s health and safety is our priority. Staff reserve the right to set final amount of allocated minutes per session or refuse to allocate minutes based on health and safety concerns. Please tan responsibly and always seek out advice from a medical professional.